Warn your kids not listen to Cardi B because her songs promote the disintegration of moral values, especially among black culture
Cardi B is among the most popular American singers who earn a living by promoting music laced with sex, cussing, and demonic elements. It’s just decadent. “Her music and platform contribute to the disintegration of black culture and values…,” tweeted Candice Owen.
Disturbing WAP Lyrics: Excerpt from Cardi B’s WAP song
- Seven days a week, Wet ass pu**y.
- Yeah, you “f**king” with some wet ass pu**y
- Beat it up, n^^ga, catch a charge
- Swipe your nose like a credit card
- Ask for a car while you ride that d^^k
- P^^sy A1, just like his credit
- He got some money, then that’s where I’m headed
The business of sex in American music
Cardi B takes advantage of the song’s popularity and patents something uncouth into a lucrative merchandising business. “WAP” (Wet Axx Pxxxy) turns into a disgusting fashion brand.
Her face also appears in a chip snack that kids buy. Teenagers see her example as something cool and fashionable.
Scriptures describe Cardi B’s WAP music “Children of Sorcery”
“But you—come here, you witches’ children,
you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes!
4 Whom do you mock,
making faces and sticking out your tongues?
You children of sinners and liars!