Four reasons why homeschooling your kids is worth it
1. Homeschooling is discipleship
Children need intentional discipleship, and homeschooling is a perfect opportunity. Deuteronomy 6:7 might as well point to homeschooling. God says to repeat His ‘words” to our children, and the best way to do this is if we’re their classroom teachers during the formative years of ages 7 to 12.
→ Bible lessons that help children have high grades.
Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
2. Creates a strong emotional bond to help them succeed in college
Emotional intelligence (I.Q. and E.Q.) is the ability to understand and channel emotions. It’s taking control of your feelings and circumnavigating stress or distractions. High EQ helps cope with stress and fair better in the workplace.
Although genes play a part in EQ, boys and girls who form a strong bond with their mother or father fair better in the following:
- They’re better at social skills. (AJPH)
- They want to strive to be successful adults. (Pediatrics)
- Higher in test scores and school performance. (Brain picking)
- Usually, they aim for higher levels of education. (NCBI)
- Do better in Science and Math. (NCBI)
- They are likely to eat their vegetables. (ESI)
3. Shields them from rapidly growing demonic ideologies
One of my parenting failures was to give my kids smartphones before 12 years old. I wanted them to embrace technology, but it also exposed them to immorality. When my son was ten years old playing an online game, a porn ad just popped.
Satanic ideologies are found in kids’ cartoons. ‘Arthur’ promotes ‘same-sex marriage’ to toddlers. Likewise, many music videos promote Satanism and suicide. Mainstream media is educating a demonic leftist agenda.
we must educate our kids first before others do
Schools teaching immorality is growing
Many institutions have taken out Biblical morals. For example, transgender (Drag Queen Story Hour) read books to kids about having gay families.
Recently, a father was outraged when his son’s school flyer. It promoted free dental, medical and vision services, but the other side said, “Free IUD, pills, condoms.”
children are being groomed to a hedonistic world
4. It’s the best gift you can give a child
Parents needs at least 4-hours in the morning, devoted to a classroom set-up at home. It can mean giving up a career or lifestyle, but it’s worth it!